Friday 15 February 2013

Moving day tomorrow

Happy bipolar morning to you. I'm having a great day - mood is relatively high, head is clear, motivation levels are well up from yesterday. Brilliant... Mania here I come. Always a productive phase, although I need to be very careful not to let it get out of control. Have I taken my Lithium today?

I'm sad to say I'm moving home to my parents place tomorrow. My husband doesn't like it (obviously) but it's just the way things are at the moment. I'm really very unwell and instead of 'checking in' to an institution my parents have consented to let me move home.

Hubby is hurt and upset that I don't trust him to look after me... That's understandable. Unfortunately though, I'm beyond the stage where he can help. The fact is he has issues of his own, including ADHD, an anxiety disorder, and a very serious gambling problem. We're not reacting to each other very well at all. To cut a long story short, we're making each other sick.

I'm completely packed and ready to move - can't believe what I've accomplished in the last few days! I sorted through every last piece of 'stuff' in my entire house. Didn't sleep for a few days of course, but still quite happy with the result.

I'll let you know in a couple of days how it all went. Stay tuned, and wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.